Are you dealing with drawback in discovering and accessing the cPanel in your GoDaddy web hosting account? Then Don’t fear in this tutorial we’ll present you the way to entry cPanel in GoDaddy web hosting account.
But earlier than that first, let’s see what cPanel is?
What is cPanel?
cPanel is a graphical, web-based interface for dealing with web servers. It helps in a method that you just don’t want to acknowledge and bear in mind command-line geekspeak or have to entry quite a lot of Linux features. A typical cPanel appears like this.
cPanel helps to handle many options of your hosting simply by means of the graphical interface. From inside the cPanel, you possibly can handle domains, web recordsdata, emails, security measures, and far more. In brief, cPanel is a really helpful hosting management panel to handle completely different facets of your web hosting simply.
Now let’s see step-by-step how one can entry cPanel in GoDaddy web hosting.
How to Access cPanel in Godaddy web hosting account
Note: If you might be utilizing Managed WordPress hosting account on Godaddy, then you definately won’t be able to entry cPanel as in a Managed WordPress account Godaddy doesn’t present cPanel entry and to entry your web site’s file you’ll need to use FTP or SFTP account.
Follow under talked about steps to entry cPanel in Godaddy web hosting account.
- To entry the cPanel first go to godaddy.com and click on on the “Sign In” button in the highest proper nook of the display screen.
- Enter your username and password in the respective fields then click on on the “Sign In” button.
- Once you logged in, you’ll see all of the merchandise which might be related along with your GoDaddy account like domains, web hosting accounts, and e-mail accounts, and many others.
- Under the “Web Hosting” part, you will notice the entire web hosting accounts that you’ve got bought from GoDaddy.
- Now to entry the cPanel of a selected web hosting account, you’ll need to entry the dashboard of that individual hosting account. For that click on on the “Manage” button in entrance of the web hosting account.Once clicked on the “Manage” button, it should redirect you to one other web page which would be the dashboard of your web hosting account.
- On the dashboard of your web hosting account, you possibly can see completely different info associated to your web hosting like beneath the “Websites” part you possibly can see all of the web sites which might be operating on this explicit hosting account. You may see different info like the first area of your present web hosting account, its cPanel credentials, and your plan particulars, and many others.
- Now to entry the cPanel click on on the “cPanel Admin” button and it’ll redirect you to the cPanel of your hosting account.
- Now in your display screen, your cPanel is displayed. From right here you possibly can simply entry all of your databases, web site recordsdata, settings, and domains, and many others.
In this tutorial, now we have mentioned what’s cPanel? and How to entry cPanel in GoDaddy web hosting account? After studying this text, it is possible for you to to login into cPanel in GoDaddy web hosting. This article is helpful for learners and anybody who just isn’t conversant in all these processes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Where to discover cPanel for Managed WordPress hosting?
In Managed WordPress hosting account Godaddy doesn’t present cPanel entry and to entry your web site’s file you’ll need to use FTP or SFTP account.
Did you discover what you had been in search of?
Yes, thanks! 8
Not actually 6